Friday, July 16, 2010

Chic of the Week #41

Thank you to everyone who played along this week for the ink, spray, smash technique. This was definitely an inky fun one to play around with.

I loved all the submissions and as always it's hard to pick just one to be Chic of the Week but the one that stood out to me and who is Chic of the the Week this week is Joanna K:


Congrats Joanna, I will contact you with your Chic of the week badge! I just loved your colors and quote and of course that fabulous butterfly!

Thanks so much to all who played along and we hope to see you again Saturday for a new challenge!

Till later....

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats, Joanna! Your card was simply amazing :)

Andrea M said...

Congrats Joanna!!! Beautiful card!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

OMG! I can't believe my card was chosen! Thank you so much, I am so grateful, delighted and proud wooo hooo ;-)))!. Hugs Joanna x

Our Visitors