Friday, October 8, 2010

Chic of the Week #53 and Anniversary Winners!

Hi all!  First I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU not only for participating this week but also for helping to spread the word about breast cancer awareness.  Such a worthy cause, and education is key!!  I read a lot of hearfelt stories that brought tears to my eyes.  I'm so thankful that my mother's brush with breast cancer and her lengthy treatment and recovery are behind her.  I pray the same result for those of you who are faced with this horrible disease, and that any of you who are in remission continue to live a long, healthy life - cancer free! 


With that, and without further adieu, lets get down to our Chic of the Week and our prize winners!  I selected Ms. Theresa Winslow's card as our JUGS53 Chic of the Week!  Not only is it beautiful, it completely relative to our breast cancer awareness informational campaign this week.  Theresa's testimony is one that brought tears to my eyes ♥
Isn't her card just lovely?!  Please swing by her blog and leave her a little love ♥  Theresa, please email me and I'll send your badge straight away!


Now, onto our prize winners selected via random.org:

#79 - Heather Mills [email entry] - My Time Made Easy Prize Package!


#93 - Theresa Pollack [email entry] - Gina K Designs Prize Package!

#11 - Gramma Carma - Joan's Garden Gift Certificate!

#6 - Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Makeup Stamps Gift Certificate!

#75 - Melissa Hubert [email entry] - Clear and Simple Stamps Prize Package!

#28 - Lisa Eisner - WPlus9 Prize Package!

#4 - Carla Suto - Pixie Petals Gift Certificate!

#38 - Gail - Just Rite Prize Package!

Winners, please email Just Us Girls with your snail mail address to claim your prizes!

Thank you again for being such loyal followers and supporting our humble challenge site we started a year ago ♥ We love keeping our challenges fresh and fun and checking out your awesome projects each week! Thank you also to our AWESOME sponsors who made this week such a huge success!  We truly appreciate your support also ♥

Please be sure to swing by Saturday for another special challenge ;]

Have a great (and hopefully LONG) weekend!

5 comments:

Andrea M said...

Huge congrats to Theresa and all the winners!!!! I loved reading all of your comments and blog posts - so many inspiring stories and projects :) Thanks so much for supporting JUGS!!!!

Melissa Craig said...

YAY!!! I am so happy that you picked my sister's card for Chic of the Week!!! Congratulations to all the other winners, too! I am doing the happy dance!!

Carma said...

I'm so excited to be a winner!! Thank you so much! It's nice to part of such a great cause.

lisa808 said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited to be one of the lucky winners! Congrats to the other winners and to our Chic of the Week!

Gail said...

thank you so much for the prize win ,congrats to all the other winners.Made my first acetate card for the next challenge.

thanks

Have a great weekend.

Our Visitors