Friday, November 5, 2010

Chic of the Week #57

Wow!  What a week!  Let me start by saying I was BLOWN AWAY by the gorgeous fabric flowers submitted for this week's challenge.  I also loved reading each person's experience with the burnt edge technique, or where they got their fabric etc.!  All kinds of experiments happening!  How excellent is that?

I was torn between several cards this week and in the end, I chose this gorgeous card by Carla Suto!
First off, bravo on the burnt edge flower Carla!  I love the deep red fabric that Carla chose and the pretty pearl center. Outside of the rose itself, the gorgeous layers of lace, trim, vintage looking Webster's paper and that amazing stamped frame all add up to wonderful!  Please join me in congratulating Carla on being the Chic of the Week this week. Carla, please email me at paperdaydream at aol dot com for your winner's badge. 

Thank you to all of our Just Us Girls players.  We surely do treasure your participation week after week.  Be sure and join us saturday for a new sketch challenge!  See you then!

2 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

COngrats Carla - MARVELOUS card just love it. Fabulous projects by all of our entrants - thanks for playing along and Dana thanks for a wonderful challenge - this was a great one!

Jennie said...

GORGEOUS design Carla!! Just beautiful and so love the way you did the flower and ribbon. You are one rockin' designer...

Our Visitors