Friday, January 21, 2011

Chic of the Week #67

Hi friends!  I'm back to announce our fabulous 67th Chic of the Week!  It's been a LONG week for my so I must keep this post short, BUT, that should be a good thing since you're all most interested in our newest Chic, right?  Okay, okay...without further adieu, please join me in congratulating the very talented Clare who came up with this beautiful ensemble:
Isn't it pretty?! I just love the soft, girly feel of her card and complementing magnetic clips ♥

Here are a few other honorable mentions if you'll indulge my delight over these beauties...check em out!!!  They're pure eye candy ♥

Chupa
Sarah Michelle
Shirley B
Tangii

Okay, JUGS friends, I'm off to get some much needed rest.  Please meet us back here tomorrow where sweet Lisa is our lovely hostess ♥

Kristin

3 comments:

Clare said...

AWW thanks, really honored, you've really made my day!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Awwww, shucks ma'am you have just made my day! THank you so much for the awesome challenge/inspiration :)

Lisa Kind said...

Congratulations Clare! I loved this card as well! And congrats to the honorable mentions! Great entries this week girls!

Our Visitors