Friday, May 20, 2011

Chic of the Week #84

**Sorry this post is late.  I scheduled it for midnight but just realized it was sent back to draft.  Aargh...don't know why it always happens to me...congrats, ladies!**

Hiya, JUGhead friends :]  Kristin here to announce the Chic of the Week 84!  I'm so glad some of you took the plunge and tried your hand at Kissing with a Twist!  You all did amazing work...and made my job of selecting our Chic difficult!  BUT, alas, I DID select a beauty.  Check out this lovely, CAS card by Chrissie!
Isn't it fresh?!  I love this girly, CAS layout with the stark white bg...just stunning IMO!  Congratulations, Chrissie!  Please email me for your Chic of the Week badge!!

There were also a few other projects that really caught my eye...check em out:

Carma
Janine
Sue

Be sure to swing by tomorrow for a fab color challenge hosted by Dana!  You don't wnat to miss this one!  Have a great night.

Our Visitors