Friday, December 9, 2011

Chick of the WEEK! #113



Well, my SUPER, darling and most craftilicious friends...

YOU were in FABULOUS form this week! THANK YOU, one and all
for your participation, INSPIRATION and fun! There were
so MANY outstanding entries - I'm floating from the GRAND mojo!!!
Thank you, sooooo much, for sharing your DELIGHTFUL talent and
precious creative time with Just Us... {you know who!} the GIRRLLZ!

I was SO tickled to see this sketch in action - you ALL made MY week!

Special THANKS, to those of you who shared our graphic - that REALLY
helps, so much. It's nice to get the word out there and when more folks
see our graphic, MORE folks play - and MORE fun ensures! THANKS,
again! So, now that I've gushed and blushed, let me share my top SIX
picks for this lovely week of HUGE challenge fun - OUTSTANDING!!!!



Visit 'em, if you haven't given yourself the chance:
LOVELY, lovely creations - each and every one!

Lea
Sue
Anne
Hannelie
Marilyn
Lesley

These were my very favorite entries this week,
but to make things MOST regal, I have to crown my
darling MOST fave, so that she may enjoy the mighty
badge - Just Us Girls: CHIC OF THE WEEK!

Hannelie



Thank you, dear - for making this stunning creation with the
inspiration from this sketch - you ROCKED my wee-little world
with your choice of colors and these DARLING materials! SUCH
clever use of our sketch - and it just made me so HAPPY!
Congratulations, dear! Please e-mail me, mamacow@comcast.net
so that I can send you your badge! Woot! Woot! Congrats, dear one!

AND thank you, EVERYONE! You ALL make this SUCH a
delightful place to create, share and ENJOY! Hope you'll play
with us on Saturday, when Kathryn dazzles us with a fun technique!

Have a splendid day!


4 comments:

Hannelie said...

Thanks Elise! I really appreciate this!
Hugs
Hannelie
XXX

Totallyawake4-life said...

Stunning! I love seeing how everyone can take a sketch in so many different directions - love them all but agree that little denim pocket of Hannelie's is just too cute :)

Cheri said...

Congratulations to all the Chics and to Hannaelie - FABULOUS cards!!!!

Lesley said...

Oh my!! Thank you so much for the special honor Elise! What a fabulous way to end the week!
Hugs!
Lesley

Our Visitors