Friday, January 20, 2012

Chic of the Week



Hi there, I had an amazing time looking at all the gorgeous entries into our collage stamping challenge.  It was great to here how many of you tried this technique for the first time.  I am pleased to announce our winner Leeanne!  Please pop over to Leannne's blog and check out her gorgeous creations.    Leanne please email me at lmangan @ cinci.rr.com for your Chic of the Week badge!

Of course, I choose a few other cards too.  There was a lot of wonderful creations to choose from.  Here are just a few:

  • Hannelie's Card - Love the way she created the scallops.
  • Janine's - Lovely set of cards here
  • Colleen's Paris Collage here
  • Mynnette's Card here
  • The masking on Deb's card here is gorgeous.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for another great challenge!

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

Hi!
Just a little question...the featured cards says marika's card, but links to my blog (hannelie)?

LeAnne said...

WOW! Thanks so much for the pick....honestly, this card was so simple, I almost didn't enter! Everyone's cards were beautiful...I love collage! Thanks again!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hey, thanks so much for giving me a shout out for my Paris Collage card! THis was a fun challenge. Congrats to all!

Lisa Kind said...

This was one of my favs too". Congrats LeAnne!

Mynn xx said...

Oh, thank you, thank you!!! I'm so incredibly honored! :) This was a FABULOUS challenge to participate in!!! Can't wait for a new one!!! :)

Lesley said...

Hooray LeAnne! I loved that card!

Our Visitors