Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sketch Challenge #122






Good Morning!
Kathryn here this week with a sketch challenge for you all to play along with!  It is also the first challenge for February and that means we have a new guest designer with us and that is the very talented Cheri Weston .  Seeing Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow that means six more weeks of winter and  plenty more time for us to stay hunkered down in our craft rooms being crafty!  LOL!!!  So...I hope you have time to get busy and play along with us this week!  

The winner of last weeks goodies is Julia Moss!  Contact Maria for your prize!

For the month of February, we are delighted to welcome Cheri of Stamp' n Boomer as our Guest Designer!  Cheri has captured our Chic of the Week badge more than once here at Just Us Girls and we are so honored to have her creativity with us this month as February Guest Designer!  Welcome Cheri!


A little Inspiration from the JUGS


Elise


Kathryn

Maria
Vicki

Lynn

Andrea

Dana





How to play:
  • You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery.
  • Please display our graphic and link back to this post on your blog.
  • Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
  • If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS122. After you post to Linky Tools you can also leave a comment here.
Deadline: To be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 12:00 PM EST on Thursday,February 9th . The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning



11 comments:

אורית said...

I can't see mr. linky ....

Carol Cel said...

I don't see Mr. Linky either. Here is a link to my card:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2135981?nocache=1

Lisa Kind said...

We are experiencing a problem with Mr Linky. Please link you card here in the comments section until we' get it sorted out. Thanks!

Lisa Kind said...

Sorry for the typos! Not easy typing on the phone! ;-)

Kendra said...

Here's the link to my card! http://skeletonkeycraftsbykendra.blogspot.com/2012/02/pdcc-117-and-jugs-122-pregnancy-card.html
Kendra

Carla Crosby said...

This is my first card challenge but I enjoyed it and I love coloring with Copics! Here is my link :)

http://carlacrosbycda.blogspot.com/2012/02/jugs-challenge-february.html

Melanie said...

What fun cards! Congrats to Cheri for guest designer, yeah, what a great pick! (Thanks, Cheri, for my using my "A Year of Flowers" set!) :)

Totallyawake4-life said...

Awesome inspiration as always ladies!
http://totallyawake4-stampin.blogspot.com/2012/02/kissed-by-nature.html

sheila said...

what great inspiration this week! I love this sketch....although I did meander a bit away from the "path"! Anyways, this was fun! I always watch your blog but have never entered before but certainly will again! Fun challenges ;-D

Carla S. said...

Thanks for another fun challenge! I enjoyed palying along! The DT samples are really gorgeous!

Claire Spielman said...

Perfect timing and a great sketch! I had to prepare a card for a class that I am teaching so I made this one to go along with your sketch! Thanks...great inspiration!
Creative Wishes,
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Our Visitors