Friday, February 15, 2013

Chic of the Week #175


Hi there everyone!  I'm here to announce the Chic of the Week for this week's masking technique challenge.  It took me a while because there were so many that I truly loved!  But in the end I chose this card by...
...Janet!  Don't you just love the pretty spring colors?  And those flowers just make me smile!  Congratulations Janet!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com to get your Chic of the Week badge.

I also wanted to give a shout out to these entries.

Sue W. created the most gorgeous background using a form of masking.

Sharon's kitty and the wall she created for it to sit on was just so cute!

Emily used the masking technique in a totally unique way to stitch up some hearts!

Thanks so much for playing with us this week!  Marisa has a gorgeous color combination for tomorrow's color challenge.  I hope you stop by and play along with us!  See you then!

No comments:

Our Visitors