Friday, May 3, 2013

Chic of the Week #186

Happy Friday Everyone!

I have the pleasure (or difficult job) of picking the Chic of the Week based on
my Photo Inspiration #186 from last week.  This was my
first time hosting and my first time ever
having the opportunity to pick the winner.

This was to difficult for me to do by myself.......so
I enlisted some help from my Hubby last night!
He is an Art teacher by the way, and I thought his opinion
 would be valid. LOL

So Our pick of the week is.......
Sharyn
 Congrats to you Sharyn!!
What a beautiful job you did!

 Please email me at
Wer4art@aol.com so I may send you your COTW badge.

I so appreciate everyone who participated in my first challenge
as Hostess here at JUST US GIRLS!

Trust me you all did a fabulous job!

I am sure some of you are regular participants, and I speak
on behalf of the other ladies on the team and we
so appreciate your constant support and we welcome
ALL of you to stay tuned tomorrow when .....

Maria comes along with a GREAT Sketch for you to try!

Enjoy your day,
Nancy




2 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thank you so much. I am honored to be among so many talented card makers.

Unknown said...

Whahoo, Sharyn! What an awesome week you are having! Congratulations!

Our Visitors