Friday, June 14, 2013

Chic of the Week #192

Hi all!  Wow, did we ever have some fabulous entries this week using washi tape!  I really had a difficult time between a few of them (I'm just not saying that...I really did!), but had to settle on only one.  And that is this one by...
...Brenda!
 
I love how she so cleverly used the washi tape!  Congrats Brenda!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your JUGs badge!
 
 
And now we have to give away the washi tape from Modes4u!  I've used Random.org and came up with...
 
 
and
 
 
Congratulations girls!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com and give me your mailing addresses so I can mail you your 3 rolls of washi tape!
 
Thanks again to all who participated!  Stop by tomorrow for our color challenge.  Nancy has a great combo for you!
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Our Visitors