Friday, October 25, 2013

Winner Winner #211…..late for Dinner!!!!

Hello Everyone,
Nancy here with this week's color challenge winner!
Before I announce the winner…I must apologize for being tardy.
It adds to the suspense….I hope! wink wink!
Life got the best of me this week! 
 Thank goodness it's Friday!

The girls and I really enjoyed all of your submissions this week !!!!!!
Those colors seemed to be fun for everyone, lots of positive feedback!
We are so glad you liked them!

Now here is our lucky winner this time!


Diane created this magnificent pocket card with so many different 
elements…..I was blown away with the details!  WOW!

Congrats again Diane
and thanks to all of our wonderful participants this week!
We appreciate all of you!!!

Diane please contact me at
wer4art@aol.com for your Chick of the Week Badge.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a beautiful Photo challenge from Marisa!

Take care,

Nanc'

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Oh, thank you so much! What a delightful honor. I will wear the badge with grateful appreciation. Wonderful week of challenges and looking forward to this one too! Thanks again.

Nancy said...

You are entirely welcome Diane! Thanks for joining the girls and I. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Our Visitors