Friday, November 1, 2013

Chic of the Week #212

First of all, a big thank you to everyone who joined us for this week's inspiration challenge.  I enjoyed looking at each of your wonderful creations. 

This week's winner is Nancy Penir with this gorgeous card! 


 I just loved  the wreath, wood grain sentiment panel and her leaf cluster with charms was stunning!  Congratulations, Nancy!  Please email me at mritzen at shaw dot ca so I can send you your Chic of the Week badge.

Before I go I want to give a shout out to a few cards that also caught my attention.

Just loved this darling cottage scene.

The use of colour in the sponged hills and gorgeous scene on this card.

The gorgeous tree on this fabulous CAS card.

Make sure to come back tomorrow for a great sketch challenge hosted by Sharyn.




No comments:

Our Visitors