Friday, January 24, 2014

Chic of the Week #224

Oh I was thrilled with the turnout for the colors this last week!  I popped on over to all the blogs, leaving you all some love along the way and I am happy to announce..........
The Chic of the Week is....................


I love the way she used the colors, and the lovely clean look of her card!

JoAnn, please contact me [vdutchr@cox.net] with your email for your COW badge.
Congratulations!!

Thanks for playing everyone -- be sure to pop back tomorrow with Marisa and the totally awesome inspiration photo she has chosen!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wow, thanks so much for picking my card for Chick of the Week.

Judy V said...

Congrats JoAnn! Love your beautiful card, especially the flower!

Sue Lelli said...

CONGRATS, JoAnn! Pretty card!

paula said...

Lovely really love this , love the colours ,thanks for sharing.

hugs paula x

http://stampingcomerainorshine.blogspot.co.uk/

Our Visitors