Friday, July 18, 2014

Chic of the Week #249

Hello and THANK YOU for all the great woodgrain entries!! Each one was gorgeous! Thanks to ALL of you! For our Chic of the Week I chose this card by Pamellia!  Isn't the woodgrain stunning with those flowers and leaves?!  Here's Pamellia's blog MY LITTLE CRAFT THINGS.



Please check back tomorrow at Just Us Girls-It's color challenge week for #250!

In the meantime, Pamellia, will you please contact me at drowley6@stny.rr.com for your Chic of the Week badge? thanks!
Cheryl

3 comments:

Pamellia said...

I cannot begin to tell you how honoured I am to be chosen Chic of the Week! Thank you so much for choosing my card out of so many beautiful creations and thank you for the wonderful comments you left on my blog! I had a lot of fun and can't wait to see what you come up with next! See you next week!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! and Congrats to you Pamellia!

Chris Dring said...

Such a gorgeous card! Congrats Pamellia!

Our Visitors