Saturday, July 26, 2014

Just Us Girls #251 - Photo Week


Are you ready for a challenge?  Sharyn here and I'm hosting Photo Week at Just Us Girls this week.  I picked this photo because it reminded me of so many fun, summer parties, BBQ, backyard cookouts, pool parties.....etc.  Take a look and then show us how it inspires you!  Click on my name above my card to go to my blog, and I will tell you how it inspired me.


Love the banner triangle flag idea we can, have a little table where people can write on them and then hang them up as you walk around you can look at what everyone wrote:))  kind ckassic american bbq decor right?

Now let's take a look at the beautiful cards from our talented Design Team and our Guest Designer, Rebekka Reed.  Thank you, Rebekka, for joining us this month and sharing your wonderful talent!

Our Guest Designer; Rebekka Reed







If you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of September.  Good luck!

How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no  back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS251.  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges!


Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 31st. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.  Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along.

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Love the inspiration photo, fab projects from the design team! thank you!
Shanna

Veerle said...

Nice challenge, lovely DT cards.
I've let the photo inspire me in the use of my colours and also in the use of the items on my card for instance the flags.
Lots of greetings from Veerle x

Sally said...

All are cute. Love the words "Put the lime in the coconut........" LOL

Our Visitors