Friday, November 21, 2014

Chic of the Week #267

Many thanks to all who played in our Color Week Challenge.  Weren't those fun colors!  I loved seeing everyone's cards and visiting all of your blogs.  It is always hard to narrow it down to one.

This weeks Chic of the Week is...............................................................................................

Judy Woodland

Congrats, Judy!  My jaw dropped when I saw your gorgeous card.  I love those beautiful ornaments. E-mail me at sharynp281@yahoo.com, and I will get your Chic of the Week badge to you.

Please check back with us tomorrow to see the fun Photo Week Challenge Cheryl has planned for us.

Happy stamping,
Sharyn

2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Thanks so much for chosing my card. I'm flattered and honored. I appreciate you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Big Congrats to you, Judy! I really LOVE those ornaments!

Our Visitors