Friday, December 5, 2014

Chic of the Week #269

All I can say is WOW! The JUGheads were so impressed by the amount of players for our Anything Goes Challenge.   It turned out to be a super fun week.  [Sorry I am late with this post] because there were so many entries, it is no surprise that  I chose 2 winners! 

CHICS of the Week #269:

Susan #53 - I loved the layering and the vintage look.  Her bird tree is pretty cute too~


And of course, a card that always appeals to me is a pop of color against white - add in some texture, and well we have a 2nd winner; Cathy #114


CONGRATULATIONS Ladies!  Please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net for your COW Blog Badge!

See you tomorrow with another great WORD challenge!


3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card
hugs Tamara

Susan Sudbury said...

Thank you so much! With so many beautiful entries, this is a real honor!

Susan

Cathy said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card and for the wonderful inspiration :) Cathy x

Our Visitors