Friday, May 22, 2015

Chic of the Week #293

Thank you to everyone who played along for our Color challenge this week! What a great turn out of amazing creations! You really made it hard for me to pick only one! LOL! This card I kept coming back to with it's gorgeous design. Congratulations to our newest Chic of the Week  - 



Please email me (Chris) at cdring@comcast.net for your Chic of the Week badge.

Before I go the team and I 
would like to wish Vicki one of our Fabulous DT members a 
Very Happy Birthday!

Please check back tomorrow for a fabulous Photo Inspiration challenge that the lovely Lisa is hosting! You won't want to miss out! See you soon!




1 comment:

Magic Flying Boots said...

I only just noticed this - thank you so much! It means a great deal to have my card chosen. I am so proud! Thank you :)

Our Visitors