Friday, June 12, 2015

Chic of the Week #296

A huge THANK YOU to all who played this week for WORD WEEK
 It appears you all really enjoyed diving into our SUMMER challenge.
We want to thank you for inspiring us the Design Team as well, 
as we stop by and visit each one of you and your fabulous entries.

I know I can only pick one winner, so pick I must. 

Our Chic of the Week for this week is going to be......


30. Michelle H

I fell in love with Michelle's card right away!
 Love the sandcastle and the way she included
 the sentiment on an angle!  
Not to mention her amazing coloring!  
I think the true essence of summer is all here!

Congrats again Michelle!

Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com 
to get your Chic of the Week badge! 

Please join us tomorrow for Trend Week, 
 as Sue has chosen a terrific trend for us, 
 that I know you will really like it!

Hope to see you in the gallery!

Nanc'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank You!!! I am very honored to be chosen :)

Our Visitors