Friday, May 6, 2016

Chic of the Week #341

It's that time of the week that we announce who has been chosen as
CHIC OF THE WEEK!
I was so pleased to see so many took to my Shaped Card Challenge
and showed all your different creative styles.
It is always a hard choice to pick so after
numerous times going back and forth
I have chosen Pauline from
http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.com.au/
 
as our Chic of the Week for #341
Please email me at imtoocrafty@gmail.com
to receive your Badge.
Congratulations Pauline - you are now in the running
to be our Guest Designer in June.
A Big Thank You to all those talented crafters
who join in on our Challenges.


1 comment:

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as Chic of the Week, such a wonderful surprise.
Many thanks.
Pauline
x

Our Visitors