Friday, June 17, 2016

Chic of the Week #346 and #347

A Huge THANK YOU to all who played along with us this week for TREND WEEK. 
I really enjoyed all the various ways you all embraced the spotlighting technique. 
I had a terrible time narrowing down my selection,  
but I know I can only pick one winner!

Our Chic of the Week for this week is going to be...

11. Linda S


I couldn't keep my eyes away from these bold, beautiful flowers on Linda's card!

Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com 
to get your Chic of the Week badge! 

I would also like to Announce our Chic of the Week for # 346 which was for Bobby's Word Week.  She has made her selection and her winner is....

22. Maria Rodriguez



Congrats Maria! 

Please email Bobby at bobbarah@gmail.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

I sure hope you will be back to join us tomorrow for Color Week
where Ina has picked a great tri-fecta of colors! 

Nanc'



4 comments:

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Congrats! :)

Linda said...

Wow, thanks so much for choosing my card. Very honored.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh WOW!! thank you Bobby for choosing my card, this is a thrill and an honor.
I will email you right away for my badge that will be displayed proudly on my blog.
Congratulations to Linda, your card is beautiful.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Judy Woodland said...

Congrats, ladies. Your cards are both beautiful!!!

Our Visitors