Friday, October 7, 2016

Chic of the Week #363

Wow!  What a great week we have had.  So many gorgeous cards!  I thank all who participated in my last challenge and for helping me to go out with a BANG!  I have been studying the cards as they have come in all week trying to stay ahead, but picking a winner is such a hard job.  There were so many that I loved, so I am picking one winner and three honorable mentions.  Here we go.................

Chic of the Week
is


The leaves and acorn are lovely, but it was the background that kept calling to me.  The color is so subtle and rich and the intricate curves are stunning.

Congratulation, Barbara!  Contact me at sharynp281@yahoo.com and I will send your badge to you.

Honorable Mention


This one is just so artsy and adorable!  I love how she has taken the basic stamp and made it her own by adding all of those fun leaves and acorns.


When I look at this one, I think dreamy!  The background is gorgeous with the blues and turquoise and I love the white flowers and leaves.


The background is gorgeous with the ghost image of the leaves and then the glorious colors.  The gold embossing tops it off.

Please check back with us tomorrow to see what Sue has in store for us with Trend Week.

To my teammates, Lisa, Maria, Vicki, Nancy, Sue, Ina, Chris, Bobby & Judy, ladies, it has been a pleasure being on this team with you.  I will miss it, I know, and all of you!

Happy Stamping,
Sharyn

4 comments:

Keti's Projects said...

Great pick. Gorjuss cards.

*Vicki* said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as an honorable mention! :) Congrats to everyone here! They're gorgeous cards! Best wishes to you Sharyn.

Barbara said...

Thank you, I am a very happy winner.

Henriëtte said...

Thanks for the honorable mention. Appreciate it very much!
Congrats to the other ladies.

Our Visitors