Friday, November 18, 2016

Chic of the Week # 369

There were a lot of wonderful entries for the Metallics challenge at Just Us Girls this week.  Thanks to all of you who took the time to make a card for the gallery.  You showed a lot of different ways to use metal on your cards - embossing, foil, charms.  It was difficult but I chose . . .

I love that gorgeous metal leaf accented with alcohol ink and it's juxtaposition with the rough burlap texture. Sensational job, Chrissie.   Email me at bobbarah@gmail.com and I will send you your Chic of the Week badge.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Color Challenge hosted by Ina. 

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card!
I couldn't be more delighted!

Judy Woodland said...

Absolutely STUNNING card....a well deserved win! Congrats.

Our Visitors