Friday, March 3, 2017

Chic of the Week #382

I loved seeing all of the beautiful flowery creations in the gallery!  Thank you to everyone who played along in our Photo Challenge, you all deserve a round of applause.  It looks like there are a lot of people like me who are ready for spring and all of it's beauty.

It was a tough decision, but I kept going back to this card by Christine


Congratulations, Christine, you are our Chic of the Week!  I just loved that background and sentiment paired up with those beautiful tulips.  Please email me at qvande@hotmail.com so I can send you your Chic of the Week Badge!

Come back tomorrow for our Word Challenge to see what Word Bobby has chosen for our inspiration.

4 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Congrats, Christine. Your card is beautiful, a well-deserved win!!!

Cécile RIBON said...

This card is fabulous! So artsy ! Congrats Christine !

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Beautiful!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your gorgeous card Christine!

Our Visitors