Friday, May 26, 2017

Chic of the Week #394

There were so many wonderful entries this week. LOVE what you all did with lime green, turquoise and navy. Everyone was so creative it was hard to pick a winner.

So the Chic of the Week is Isabelle.
 Just look what she did with those colors! 
She used the shaving cream technique and captured the challenge perfectly!
Over-the top creative!!!

Congratulations, Izzy Scrap!!! Email me at judywoodland@yahoo.com 
and I will see that you get your badge.

And be sure and come back tomorrow to see what our gal Nancy has in store for you 
with our Photo Week Challenge.

Hugs~
~judy~


























1 comment:

Izzy Scrap said...

Thank you so much Ladies for choosing my card ! I'm so happy ! I really loved to play with this combo of colours !Thanks for the beautiful challenge !

Our Visitors