Friday, January 26, 2018

Chic of the Week #424

Time flies by so quickly.  Ina here to announce our
Chic the Week.
Before I do that I want to Thank You all for
adding your colourful cards to our Gallery.
There was such a wonderful variety of creativity to choose from.
My Chic of the Week goes to
Marlena
with this beauty


Marlena covered all angles of our Colour challenge
but impressed me with the layout, heart shapes and colours
and how the loving sentiment was placed.

Congratulations!
Please email me - Ina at
imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week Badge. 

Pop back tomorrow for our Photo Challenge
Hosted by Maria picking a 'beauty' that
you are just going to love to play with.

Thanks for supporting Just Us Girls.




2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This really encouraged me today~thank you so much!!

Macimbalo said...

Congrats! Your creation is GORGEOUS!!!

Our Visitors