Friday, June 15, 2018

Chic of the Week #444

It looks like I did a little enabling when I chose alcohol inks for my trend for Trend Week and everyone said they enjoyed playing with them.  Whether you were an old hand at using them or a newbie the results were all fabulous which made it more difficult to chose a winner.  I went back and forth between a few but my final pick was this lovely card from Ros Crawford.

Ros only used two colors but the lights and darks ended up in the right places for the stamped bouquet that she recessed behind the die cut.

Congratulations, Ros.  You are our Chic of the Week!  Please email me at bobbarah@gmail.com so I can send you your badge.

Many thanks to the rest of you who took on the challenge of alcohol inks.  Come back tomorrow to see what Ina has for you in the Color Challenge.

2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Many congratulations on the win with this stunning card Ros ...absolutely beautiful x

Ros Crawford said...

Thank you so much!! I'm thrilled!

Our Visitors