Friday, October 12, 2018

Chic of the Week #461

A huge THANK YOU to those who played along with us for Word Week.  
There were an array of gorgeous cards this week and choosing just one was very difficult.   I showed my top three to the hubsters and he also picked the one I was leaning towards.  
Yeah!!!  Love when that happens!

Our Chic of the Week for this week is going to be...

Love the unique layout, that butterfly and the soft pop of yellow! 

Nora, Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com 
to get your Chic of the Week badge! 

I sure hope you will be back to join us tomorrow 
for Trend Week, where the talented Carol will be our hostess.

Take care,
Nanc'

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! an superb article dude. thank you however i'm experiencing hassle with ur rss . Don’t realize why unable to subscribe to it. Is there every body getting equal rss drawback? all of us who's aware about kindly respond. Anybody can refer writing service when you stuck with your academic essay writing task.

Our Visitors