Friday, April 5, 2019

Chic of the Week #481

First I would like to thank everyone that played along with our Embossing Folder challenge! Such a great turnout making it very difficult to choose a Chic of the Week.  I loved seeing many different ways to use embossing folders.  The Chic of the Week is - Cornelia with this card


This has got to be one of the most unique welcome to the neighborhood cards I have every seen!  Congratulations Cornelia!  Please email me at qvande@hotmail.com so I can send your your Chic of the Week Badge!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what Bobby has challenged us with for Word Week.

1 comment:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That went totally by me... life is too busy...Nonetheless I am totally delighted about having it made Chic of the Week! Thanks you all!

Our Visitors