Friday, June 19, 2020

Chic of the Week #540

It's Friday and that means time to pick our
Chic of the Week.
A big Thank You to you all for showcasing
a multitude of ways to 'Frame' your creations.
I really enjoyed  looking at every one of them.

As I am in hospital having knee surgery 
 one of the Team will publish this on my behalf.
My choice of  Chic of the Week goes to -

Lisa



It's such a stunning and fabulous CAS card and I love the frame!

Congratulations!

Email Angie at macimbalo at gmail dot com
for your Chic of the Week Badge.

You are now in the running to be our Guest in August.


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thank you so much Ina! Hope everything goes well with your knee surgery, take care!

Celeste Goff said...

Yay, congratulations Lisa! Your cards always rock girl!

Our Visitors