Thursday, November 26, 2020

Chic of the Week #563

A Big Thank You to those that entered our
Colour Challenge this week. I enjoyed checking out the
great variety of lovely cards presented in our Gallery.

Our Chic of the Week goes to
Kate with this
Simple but Beautiful Card.


The embossing folder is stunning and a perfect backdrop
for that single rose. A beautiful sentiment also. 
Congratulations Kate.
Please email me - Ina at imtoocrafty@gmail,com
and I will forward your Chic of the Week Badge.
You are now in the running to be a 
Guest Designer in the New Year. 

Be sure to pop back tomorrow  for our
Photo Challenge. See you then!








2 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you for choosing my card! I'm thrilled!!!

Carol said...

You should be making wedding cards and other formal event cards! This is a work of art!

Our Visitors