Friday, January 8, 2021

Chic of the Week #565

Hello Crafters, 

What a great variety of Hello cards we had this week for Word Week!  You made it very difficult to pick my winner as we had some really great cards to start off the New Year.

 THANKS to all who joined us in the gallery!

Our winner is...

Stef

Congratulations Stef!
This card is just stunning.  The way you grounded the pots and made the soft background is amazing.  Love the colors too. 

Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com for your 
Chic of the Week badge.

I would also like to do a shout-out to 
two other contenders.

Love the bright colors so much! 
Sure to bring a smile to anyone's day.

I just love how those flowers pop off the page. 
Just gorgeous!

Please stop by tomorrow to join us for Trend Week
 hosted by the fabulous Ina! 

Nanc'

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Congrats to Stef and SmilynStef too! I'm honored to see my card spotlighted with these 2 great creations! Thanks so much :)

Stef Perry said...

Wow, thanks so much Nancy! I am surprised and thrilled given all the wonderful entries, including Carol's and Stef's gorgeous cards!

Our Visitors