Hello friends! It's Lisa here this week with our Color Week challenge. I've chosen coral, yellow and raspberry. I've correlated these colors to the Distress colors of abandoned coral, squeezed lemonade, and picked raspberry, however you can use any colors close to these.
We start off with our April guest.
And now let's see designs from the Just Us Girls team.
- Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our April challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of June.
- How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. [Please limit your entries to 3].
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 22.
- The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls!