Friday, June 18, 2021

Chic of the Week #588

 Hello,

WOW! What an awe-mazing array of cards in the gallery this week, all featuring something other than stamping! Ephemera, die-cuts, watercolour...so many innovative works of art! Thank you for joining us.

Selecting a winner is always a challenge, especially since I consider each of you a winner, but...select I must.  

This week's Chic of the Week is Cindy


Cindy's assortment of school-themed elements are sure to bring a mega-watt smile to the lucky teacher receiving it! As a former teacher myself, I guarantee that this will be appreciated; a wonderful card to acknowledge those who dedicate time, creativity and energy to educate our little ones.

Congratulations Cindy!


Please contact me at cmayne@shaw.ca for your Chic of the Week badge.

Please stop by tomorrow for our Color Week challenge, where Cecile, our Queen of CAS, will be hostess.





No comments:

Our Visitors