Friday, August 6, 2021

Saying Good bye and Hello

We wanted to take this time to say GOOD-BYE to Teammate Maria Levin.  She has been with JUGS since the beginning way back in 2009!  Maria - it's been a pleasure creating with you over the last 11 years!  Good luck with all future endeavors! 

Meanwhile, we want to say HELLO  to our new Team Member - Eliz Stewart!  We are so thrilled to have her join the team!  Here is a little about her.  Please pop on over and congrat her.


 
Hi all!  My name is Elizabeth Stewart. You can find me at papersweetness.blogspot.com. I live in Vero Beach, Florida with my Goldendoodle, Archie. What I used to love on weekends is now a daily joy. I recently retired and am cardmaking all the time! I am thrilled to be joining Just Us Girls and delighted to share my “10 minute immersions into creativity”.  Looking forward to everyone’s entries.  Happy crafting.
 
We are looking forward to her creations!  A definite favorite of the team - she won the COW many times!
 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge.
 
The JUGS Team 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you ladies! It's been a blast!! Hugs to you all.

Our Visitors