Friday, September 3, 2021

Chic of the Week #599

 Hello friends!  Thank you all so much for joining our Photo Week challenge this past week.  I love these challenges because there are so many interpretations for your creations.

This week's Chic of the Week is...


I love turnabout stamps and she used one with the colors from the inspiration photo to create this beauty.

Congratulations Deborah!

Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

Please stop by tomorrow for our 600th challenge!  Vicki has a great challenge and some other surprises!



2 comments:

Claire said...

Congrats Deborah! Thanks for having me as your GD this month - looking forward to your 600th challenge!

Deborah Frings said...

Thank you so much for picking my card. I loved the colours and had fun making this card. You've made my morning!! Deborah xx

Our Visitors