It's TREND week at Just Us Girls and we are making shaker cards! Always fun to make and receive!
Get creative! There are numerous ways to create a shaker, use whatever method you love. The edge-to-edge shaker method is illustrated on several of the DT cards. You can find a demo on Simon Says Stamps if you would like to try something a bit new. We can't wait to see your creations.
We are welcoming Loll Thompson this month as our Guest Designer!
Check out the shaker creations from the design team!
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our September challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of November.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on September 16. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week" will be announced the following Friday morning, September 17.
Love the variety from the team! Great cards!
Post a Comment