Hi friends! It's Lisa here with our next challenge. This week is our Photo Week challenge, but before I get to the challenge, I have a few announcements.
First, we are taking the month of December off to give the design team some much needed extra time to deal with the holidays. We will be back with our challenges on New Year's Day, January 1, 2022. So please make sure to check back with us then!
Second, we are adding a design team member to the team! If you are interested, please enter "DT" after your name when you add your photo to this challenge. Hopefully we will have a person chosen by the first challenge in January.
Now onto the challenge. I chose this photo for this challenge. I hope it gives you some inspiration.
Here is a larger version so you can see more details.
Rachel Davis - This challenge is Rachel's last one as guest with us for this month. Thanks so much for providing us with such fabulous cards like this one.
Now on to the JUGs design team samples!
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our November challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of January.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, December 2. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
Thanks for joining us for this challenge! We can't wait to see what you create!
Great inspiration from the DT! Thanks ladies!
I linked up my card (#10) but missed putting the DT beside my name. I would love to be considered for the design team.
I love this photo with all the elements of the season: Coming home with goodies from Trader Joe's ("Let it Joe" on the bags!!!), the gingerbread making kit on the counter, the decorations of wreaths, trees, and framed Fa La La La! Fun!
Post a Comment