Friday, December 31, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge Special Announcement

 I wanted to create a special post to introduce our 2 New Team Members!  We are excited for 2022 with these 2 additional talented stampers!

Carol McFarland - Saw it. Had to Make It.- blog

Here is a little biography from her;

 I love all aspects of stamping and paper crafting, with interactive cards and 3D projects being among my favorites.  I love watching and trying the techniques that people in this hobby are dreaming up all the time!  I’ve been a stamper and scrapbooker for all of my adulthood and an on-going student of sewing, quilting, cooking, baking, home decorating and other crafts my whole life! I’m so happy to join the talented JUGS team and to play along with every challenge each week!

 

Next, is Lisa Elton - My Paper Tales - blog

Here is a little biography from her;

Hello! I'm a wife, mom, gramma and former floral designer living the life with my favorite guy in Ohio. A birthday gift of a card making class was the beginning of my stamping journey. Then I decided to give this blogging thing a try! For the past decade I've shared my paper art at My Paper Tales. I'm delighted to be joining the Just Us Girls team! I look forward to what this new chapter brings!

 ----------------------------------------------------------

The Team is so excited to have these amazing designers join the DT Team!! Pop on over to check out their blogs and welcome them to our Team too!

 

 

P.S. Don't forget to pop in Saturday for our first 2022 challenge!  Happy New Year All~

7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Congratulations Lisa and Carol - two fabulously talented additions to the team!

Celeste Goff said...

Congratulations ladies!! Can't wait to see all of the beautiful and fun inspiration you bring in the new year!

ElizStewart said...

Welcome to the team ladies. I am so looking forward to getting to know you and your techniques.

Stef Perry said...

Huge congrats Carol and Lisa! You are such fabulous additions to the immensely talented Just Us Girls DT! Yay!

Greta said...

Congratulations! I know Carol & Lisa will provide wonderful inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy New Year everyone! So happy to be joining the team! Here's to 2022 and all the crafty fun it brings!

Nora Noll said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!!

Our Visitors