Friday, January 7, 2022

Chic of the Week #613

Hello, 
What a great variety of beverage cards we had for Word Week!  Let's just say that any one of you could have been chosen as my winner! 
THANKS to all who joined us in the gallery for our first challenge of the New Year, I really appreciate it!

Our Winner is... 

Kimberly Wiener

I just loved that coffee mug the minute I saw it! 
The trees were a nice addition as well. 

Congratulations Kim!
Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com for your Chic of the Week badge.
Please stop by tomorrow to join us for Trend Week hosted 
by Vicki!

Nanc'

  

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Hey!!! Thanks for the extremely lovely shout out!!!!! I love to be able to enter challenges again and hope to inspire others to be creative -as you, the great gals at JUGS do every single challenge!!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!

Our Visitors