Friday, February 4, 2022

Chic of the Week #617

 Hello! Thank you to everyone who shared their fabulous Plaid cards in the gallery this week! As always, choosing a favourite is not easy!

My choice for Chic of the Week is Mac Mable.


From the background plaid to the stag to the stencil techniques Mac applied, she's created a masculine card that is absolutely awe-mazing! I'm especially taken with how she achieved dimension with the mini dots and embossing paste. So delighted that you joined us at Just Us Girls.

Congratulations!

Mac, please contact me at cmayne@shaw.ca for your Chic of the Week badge.

I'd also like to share some other cards that caught my eye, in order of appearance: 

#19. Gerry

#25. Lenet

#26. Roseanne

Please join us tomorrow for Cécile's fabulous choice for Word Week

~carol




2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Now that's a wonderful surprise. Thank you for choosing my card as 'The Chic Of The Week', I am super thrilled x. Many congratulations to Gerry, Lenet and Roseanne with their 'shout Outs' x. You had me at Plaid and I loved the challenge x.

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Thanks very much for the acknowledgment! It was my first time playing and I'm excited to be a "regular"!

Our Visitors