Friday, July 15, 2022

Chic of the Week #640

We all had fun making rocker cards and those who shared theirs in our gallery seemed to as well! I wish more people had joined, but all of the cardmakers who did made such a fun, playful variety! I have been looking at all of the entries over and over, having a really hard time deciding on one, but in the end...the winner is number 8, Julie! 



The Santa is probably the cutest die of its kind that I have ever seen and the patterned paper is the perfect child's vision of Santa and the season. The scalloped red and white card base circles mimic his suit, too! I can see him sitting on the mantle or somewhere else as a decoration of the season! Congrats Julie!

Please contact Leppeknancy@gmail.com for your Chic of the Week badge!

Here are a couple more that really caught my eye as well!








Thanks to everyone for joining us this week and come back tomorrow for a very pretty Color Week with Cécile!

-Carol Mc

3 comments:

Julie B said...

Thanks for choosing my Santa as your winner, so thrilled. Congrats to the Trina,Deb and Sarah too. :)

sarahstone said...

Congrats Julie! And thanks for the honorable mention! And for my first rocker card!

Johanna said...

Congrats to the winners.

Our Visitors