It's Bobby and I am hosting Trend Week. I chose "use a stencil" since a lot of companies are now coming out with them. There are stand-alone stencils, ones that coordinate with stamped images or embossing folders, or even some that work with hot foil plates. This gives you a lot of options for making a card for our gallery.
Here is what our guest designer Cathy and the rest of the Design Team have made to inspire you.
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our August challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of October.
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on August 18. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
Post a Comment