Carol here, delighted to be your hostess for this week's Trend challenge which is REPETITION, inspired by the oh-so-talented Cathy Z. Her video is here.
In a nutshell: we want you to use repetition on your card/project: repeated words, repeat stamping, repeat colours, repeat patterns, repeat a 'style' of die-cut (ie. different size houses) etc. You can even combine repetitions, such as repeated hearts with different patterns.
Once again, we're thrilled, thrilled and thrilled (see what I did there LOL) to have super talented Julie Beech joining us as our guest designer. Her card is Merry Everything marvelous!
Enjoy how the team played with repetition:
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our September challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of November.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on September 15, 2022. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week" will be announced the following Friday morning.
Post a Comment