Friday, October 7, 2022

Chic of the Week #652

Hello! Ina here to post the Chic of the Week
for  our Word Challlenge.
I was so pleased and happy to see
so many took to their scraps
(precious or otherwise) and created
such a wide variety of lovely cards. 
A Big Thank You to you All.
The Lucky Lady I chose is Julie P
using her hoarded alcohol inked piece 
going that extra mile and made it a shaker card.
WOW! I just kept going back to eye it off.


Congratulations Julie
You are my Chic of the Week.
Please email me Ina at
imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your COW Badge. 

Another card that really stood out for it's
creativeness is from Chrissie.

Thanks again to you all. 
Check back tomorrow with Sue Hosting
our Trend Week. You will love it!


1 comment:

JulieP said...

Ooh!!! Thank you so much Ina and team! I'm so happy to finally have found the perfect use for my tiny scrap.

Our Visitors