Friday, November 4, 2022

Chic of the Week #656

Hello, Carol Mc here to announce this week's Just Us Girls Wild Card Week Holiday Tag challenge #656 winner. Thanks to everyone who participated this week. You had many great ideas and made it very difficult to choose just one! I really love each and every one so much! Finally, I can tell you that the Chic of the Week is...



These tags have really pretty backgrounds and coloring, as well as cute images and sentiments. All this work resulted in these fun holiday gift tags!!! Congratulations Izzy!!

Please contact us at leppeknancy@gmail.com to get your Chic of the Week badge!!

I have to also mention just a couple more of the many awesome contenders: 






Please stop by tomorrow for our Word Week Challenge, which is a really fun one chosen by Bobby!!

-Carol Mc



3 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Congratulations ladies !

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats to Izzy Scrap and Julie. And thanks for highlighting my tags too.

Izzy Scrap said...

Thank you so much Carol for choosing my tags, you made my day ! And congratulations to the other winners Janet and Julie !

Our Visitors