Hello friends! It's Lisa here and it's been a while! We hope you had a very happy holiday and a very happy new year! We are glad to be back at it and hope you are too. We have some changes this year that will be revealed during this month of January. We hope you like them!
We'd also like to bid a fond farewell to Cecile Ribon. Her CAS style was a refreshing addition to our team, and she will be missed.
So let's get on with our Color Week challenge. These colors of light and dark blue and white are symbolic of winter. I hope you enjoy them.
As this is the first challenge of the month, we have a new guest designer joining us for the month. Please welcome Jules Peddicord!
And now let's welcome back the JUGs design team.
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our January challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of March.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, January 12. The Linky tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
Thanks for the challenge. Beautiful work by the design team, but I expect nothing less. Happy New Year!
There's a lot of beautiful cards from the DT and GD Jules! Great colors
Post a Comment