Carol M here, warmly welcoming you on this very snowy, cold Alberta Saturday, to another one of the new challenges on our weekly roster: Clean and Simple. Here, we're looking for CAS cards that feature plenty of open space (you do not need to have a white background), one major focal point, minimal layers/embellishments AND for this particular challenge, we want your cards to be Birthday themed. Bring on the celebrations!
Today marks the final week Jules Pedd, our awesome, talented January guest designer. I'm sure you've delighted in her fabulous cards throughout the month - and the one here is definitely CAS perfection. Many thanks for your inspiration, Jules! Hope you'll join us in the gallery often.
Speaking of fabulous, check out the team's cards:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our January challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of March.
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no backdating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- The deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, February 2. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week" will be announced the following Friday morning.
Fabulous cards from the Designers. So happy to be playing along ... CAS is my favourite style of card making! xx
Good turnout! I love CAS and appreciate the inspiration from all you talented ladies! Hugs, Darnell
Post a Comment