Friday, February 17, 2023

Chic of the Week #666 -

Thank you to all of you who played along with us this week (it was a nice turnout!) with your elements of sparkle! It was fun to see all the ways we think of to add it to our cards! There were so many good ideas! As always, I had a hard time deciding on one winner, but finally, our Chic of the Week is...

Stephanie L.


I love shakers and Stephanie's sparkly contents of her Love Potion bottle caught my eye! The scalloped frame and the little tag tied to the bottle were such cute touches too! In my head I am singing Love Potion #9 over and over. (dating myself)

Stephanie, please email leppeknancy@gmail.com for your Chic of the Week badge!

I also want to mention two other Sparkly cards that caught my eye this week:

Hannelie




We hope all of you will join us tomorrow for Vicki's Photo/Moodboard challenge!

-Carol Mc

No comments:

Our Visitors